Catalina Posada Abad
- Universidad EAFIT – Master’s degree in Real Estate Law and Environmental Law.
- Universidad EAFIT – Diploma course in Tax.
- Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana – Diploma course in Real estate and urban development la.
- Universidad EAFIT – Lawyer.
- Languages: Spanish and English
Catalina´s concentrates her practice in legal areas relating to the acquisition, development, financing and analysis of sales of urban planning and real estate.
Prior to joining our team, she worked for the City of Medellin Division of Urban Planning Services, where she was actively involved in the rule making process of their latest Zoning Plan. She also worked for Universidad EAFIT and Caja de Compensacion Familiar (COMFAMA) as an urban planning lawyer. She speaks fluent English.
All rights reserved by CMA 2020.