Dayana Parra Rada
TEAM: Labor, social security and migratory law.
- Universidad Externado de Colombia – Postgraduate degree Labor Law and Industrial Relations.
- Universidad CES – Diploma and course on OHSMS Internal Auditing
- Colegio Antioqueño de Abogados (Colegas) – Diploma course in Conciliation
- Universidad Católica Luis Amigó – Lawyer.
- Languages: Spanish and English
Before becoming a part of Correa Merino Agudelo, she worked at important law firms specialized in labor and social security law in Medellín and Bogotá, which were focused on consulting and lawsuits, including cassation appeals. Furthermore, she was associated with the Judicial Branch, Urban Development Company (EDU, for the original in Spanish), Banco de Occidente and Compañía de Financiamiento Tuya.
Awards and Recognitions
Exempted from defending a thesis in her undergraduate program due to her high academic average.
All rights reserved by CMA 2020.